LocationTreehouse Nursery School
Contact Type FULL TIME
Salary22000 - 25000 GBP per YEAR
What we are looking for
We are seeking a highly dedicated and passionate person who loves to deliver a high standard of food for young children on a daily basis. This is a rewarding role which can lead to further career progressions within the company as we expand the business in 2021.
- Supporting with the prep of nutritionally balanced meals for children aged 3 months – 5 years
- To support the Chef with all menu requirements
- Following kitchen procedures and maintain records in accordance with Environmental Health policies and processes
- Deliver food in each rooms and to other company premises.
- Ensuring all floors are swept and mopped thoroughly with germicidal disinfectant.
- Help with the daily washing up in the kitchen
- Support the Chef in daily activities.
- Anything recyclable is recycled, including milk bottles to the dairy.
- Participate in any other job in the kitchen upon Chef’s instructions.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have an good knowledge of nutritional meals for children’s
- Team player and contribute ideas
- High expectations of hygiene standards
- Be able to support with the prep of a variety of food which look appealing
- Self – Motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent career and training opportunities
- High street vouchers for going above and beyond
- Social outgoings
- Network opportunities
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Full Access to Treehouse online training portal
- Access to Treehouse staff Events, Christmas Awards ceremony
- Monthly Staff Incentives
- Casual dress
All employees must be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all children, which is of the utmost importance for the role. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, Right to Work and satisfactory references.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year