LocationTreehouse Nursery School
Contact Type FULL TIME
Salary19000 - 23000 GBP per YEAR
Treehouse Nursery School promotes a highly qualified and well-motivated team through visionary and aspirational leadership and management.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking for exceptional and enthusiastic Early Years Practitioners level 2/3 or higher qualified to bring their creativity and inspirational ideas in childcare. You must have the passion and desire to deliver the high standards of care and learning opportunities for children to develop into confident champions. You must contribute in implementing an outstanding room. This is a rewarding role which can lead to further career progressions within the company as we expand the business in 2021.
- To ensure the safeguarding of children and deliver high levels of quality childcare.
- To plan activities appropriate to the age and development of the children.
- To assist with the teaching, care and welfare of children
- To assist with the induction and settling in of children attending
- Increased annul leave with your length of service.
- Excellent career and training opportunities
- High street vouchers for going above and beyond
- Social outgoings
- Network opportunities
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Full Access to Treehouse online training portal
- Overtime Pay Access to Treehouse staff Events, Christmas Awards ceremony
- Monthly Staff Incentives
- Casual dress
All employees must be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all children, which is of the utmost importance for the role. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, Right to Work and satisfactory references.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: £19,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time & Part Time
Permanent Salary: £19,000.00-£23,000.00 per year (depending on level of qualification)